Saturday, January 23, 2010

From Hermoso

April 20, 2009

Hola,

So I made it to my area ! It is a lot different than Monterrey. Most of the people are really poor. And most of the roads are dirt. All the people are really nice though and it seems like everyone wants to listen to us. We have taught a ton of lessons already and we have two people that are going to be baptized either this sunday or the next! It is really hard for me to understand the people! I can only understand a few things that say haha. But i am learning and i think it will come sooner or later . Well i didn't receive any videos, so i don't know whats up there? oh well i guess. I havent eaten anything too weird yet, just a lot of rice, tortillas , ground beef and beans haha. They eat tortillas with everything and there is always tortillas ! but they are really good ! I just live with my companion Elder Morales in a little house ha the houses here are a lot different than in the U.S. ! It is really small ! And not the nicest place, but it gets the job done. Yeah i had to buy a bike, It costed like 50 bucks . I think the time here is one hour ahead of the time there if I remember correctly. Well you will have to let me know if you got my letter, and please give everyone the address that i gave you in the last email. Let me know how everyone is doing and what is going on. Things are good here, kind of hard because i can't understand everthing yet, but Its all good and my companion is really good too. The people here are all way nice and it doesn't feel dangerous. Well take care! Love ya bye :) DALLAS

No comments:

Post a Comment